Ka Huna Hawaiian Bodywork
Ka Huna Bodywork, originated in the South Pacific as a transformational healing technique and was originally used for rites of passage ceremonies which were passed down from generation to generation. It was commonly given by a family member as a form of healing and love.
Let go and allow deep transformations to occur
"A dynamic massage treatment where the practitioner uses their hands, forearms and elbows and moves around the body in a flowing dance."
Ka Huna bodywork uses long continuous flowing strokes to help shift energy blocks and increase energy flow. A holistic therapy working on the spirit, body and the mind, Ka Huna has the ability to promote relaxation, improve circulation, address muscle pain and other physical ailments, as well as provide spiritual and emotional benefits, including the relief of fear, anxiety, grief and other deep emotions.
Kahuna Bodywork is extremely calming and works like a dynamic re-patterning process that gives you the opportunity to realign yourself and let go of old negative patterns within your body and mind. It connects the body to itself, balances the hemispheres of the brain, and allows clients to synchronise their breath and heart beat almost immediately. When embraced and treated as a whole, Ka Huna allows you to reunite, align and create true balance within yourself.
Ka Huna bodywork can:
- Instill a calming sense of peace and relaxation
- Release deep-seated neuromuscular tension, allowing energy to flow more freely
- Treat the lymphatic, immune, circulatory, respiratory and digestive systems to promote improved health and fitness
- Physically re-energise and rejuvenate
- Support you through periods of transition in your life - births, deaths, relationship changes, new jobs or directions - and allows these changes to be a time of grace and acceptance.
- Help to release fear, anger, grief and guilt as well as negative beliefs, self-criticism and traumatic memories
- Bring clarity and confidence
- Offer opportunities for self-awareness, self-acceptance and self-love
- Generate an overall sense of well-being, vitality and empowerment
- Assist with injury recovery
- Bring more love, happiness and balance into your life
Kahuna Bodywork is great for anyone feeling physically, emotionally or mentally drained and exhausted and is in need of a thorough bodywork treatment. It’s also the perfect treatment during times of change or transition in your life, or if you’re feeling stuck or looking for a new direction, as it supports you through these changes and allows for more graceful transitions. For clients suffering from oedema or fluid retention this is a great treatment for promoting drainage of the whole body.
What makes Kahuna massage so beautiful to receive is the intention, focus and deep caring nature of the practitioner. Rhythmic and heart centred, it can only be explained as a deep state of unconditional love and compassion, designed to encourage a holistic natural healing state of the body, the ‘aloha’ spirit that is sacred to the people of Hawaii. Through the balance of body, mind and spirit you are able to let go of withheld pain in a gentle, loving way.
To book in a Ka Huna Bodywork session please call me direct on 0439685842 to discuss your needs. **Please note my Ka Huna sessions are for WOMEN ONLY**